Sparks flew on set for these Hollywood co-stars rounded up by Gossip Girl—in all 10 cases, they ended up together in real life. A sampling:
- Leighton Meester and Adam Brody: The stars of The OC and Gossip Girl met while filming The Oranges. They got married in February.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: The Twilight co-stars had a real-life romance that was just about as dramatic as their onscreen romance—Stewart cheated on Pattinson with her Snow White and the Huntsman director.
Click for the complete list
- Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron: They got together after playing a couple in High School Musical, but their relationship ended abruptly in 2010 after five years.
- Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder: The Vampire Diaries co-stars dated for a while, but split last year. Even so, they're still co-stars, and they claim they're still friends, too.
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield: "Peter Parker" and "Gwen Stacy" got together on the set of The Amazing Spider-Man.
, including one couple who got together years after their co-starring days were over. (Read more celebrity