It's one thing to see a ghost—but a celebrity ghost? The Stir rounds up 15 late stars rumored to haunt the living, including:
- Michael Jackson: A TV crew claims to have spotted his ghost at Neverland Ranch.
- Marilyn Monroe: Her ghost has reportedly been sighted at her grave, Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel, and other locations.
- John Lennon: Another ghost many claim to have seen, including Paul McCartney—who says they write music together.
Click for the complete list
- Amy Winehouse: Her ex, Pete Doherty, was so troubled by supposedly seeing her ghost in his home that he moved out.
- Lucille Ball: Her ghost supposedly haunts her old Beverly Hills home.
- Heath Ledger: A famous medium says Ledger's ghost appeared before him—and Ledger's ex, Michelle Williams.
- Cory Monteith: Employees at the Vancouver hotel where he died say he haunts an elevator there and is often spotted.
, including one rock star who reportedly haunted someone ... through a computer. (Read more Michael Jackson