When you think of books written by celebrities, "fine literature" might not be the first two words that come to mind—but College Candy rounds up 10 books by celebs you might actually want to read:
- Bossypants by Tina Fey: Funny, inspiring, and has some important things to say about feminism.
- Unbearable Lightness by Portia de Rossi: Even if you're not particularly interested in de Rossi, it's worth reading about her experiences with body image, mental illness, and eating disorders.
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling: Another hilarious book by a funny lady—who will feel like your best bud after you finish reading it.
- Shopgirl by Steve Martin: This novel about a woman who sells gloves in LA is "insightful, funny, heartwarming," and was well-received by critics. Martin also starred in the movie version.
- Seriously ... I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres: She's had quite an interesting life, and this book transports you right into it.
Click for the complete list
. (Read more Tina Fey