It must be fun to be an actor, always getting to kiss other hot celebrities in movies, right? Well ... not necessarily. OK! rounds up 10 of the worst celebrity kissers:
- Kate Hudson: Dane Cook called her his worst on-screen kiss, saying that while filming My Best Friend's Girl, "I think she purposely ate a feast of onions right before the scene. I had to burn her on that one."
- Bradley Cooper: Jennifer Lawrence told him he was a "wet kisser," Cooper once revealed, adding, "You don’t want to hear that. It was not a compliment."
- Jennifer Lawrence: But apparently it takes one to know one: Her Hunger Games co-star Josh Hutcherson once said of Lawrence, "She’s a little slobbery."
- Tom Cruise: His Mission Impossible co-star Thandie Newton said that kissing him "was slightly icky and sort of wet. I’d really go home at the end of the day actually moaning about ... how many times we had to do it."
- Angelina Jolie: Her Wanted co-star James McAvoy revealed, "I can tell you what it was like to kiss her on a film set: It was awkward, sweaty, and not very nice."
Click for the complete list
. (Read more Kate Hudson