These 10 celebrities rounded up by YourTango must be really good actors, because they all kept filming together despite on-set feuds. A sampling:
- While Jim Carrey and Tommy Lee Jones were filming Batman Forever, Carrey happened to go to the same restaurant where Jones was having dinner. He went to say hi, and "the blood drained from his face," Carrey once told Howard Stern. "He got up, kind of shaking, and hugged me and said 'I hate you. I really don't like you.' I was like 'Wow, OK. Well, what's going on, man?' And he said, 'I cannot sanction your buffoonery.'"
- While filming I Heart Huckabees, David O. Russell was caught on video ranting at Lily Tomlin. Tomlin had been complaining about something, and Russell threw everything off a desk, screaming, "F--- you! I'm just trying to f---ing help you, you understand me?" among other things.
- R2-D2 and C-3PO may have been best friends onscreen, but in real life, R2-D2 actor Kenny Baker has said that C-3PO actor Anthony Daniels wouldn't socialize with the rest of the cast. "I thought it was just me he didn't get on with, but recently I've found out he doesn't get on with anyone," Baker said in 2009.
- Pretty much the entire cast of Desperate Housewives reportedly didn't get along with Teri Hatcher. The main ladies of the show reportedly went in together on a gift for the cast once, but left Hatcher off the card. Another time, they reportedly threatened to walk out of a Vanity Fair shoot if Hatcher was in the middle of the group photo.
- Bill Murray actually stopped in the middle of filming a Charlie's Angels scene to tell Lucy Liu she couldn't act; she reportedly started throwing punches at him, though she later denied that.
Click for the complete list
. (Read more Jim Carrey