Having a housekeeper or an assistant is apparently dangerous business in Hollywood: Radar rounds up 26 famous employers who've had their secrets dished by such employees.
- Christina Aguilera: A few years back, staffers revealed that they were constantly picking up maid and nurse costumes off the floor, because Aguilera liked to wear such things for then-husband Jordan Bratman.
- Ryan Gosling: He reportedly pees sitting down, gets his chest and back waxed, walks up stairs on all fours, and sleeps with his head where your feet would normally go.
- George Clooney: He may seem like the perfect gentleman, but he reportedly has no problem burping and farting around his staffers, some of whom have called him a "disgusting pig." He also reportedly marks his liquor decanters to make sure no one takes a drink without his knowledge.
- Mariah Carey: She reportedly drinks a lot at home, so much so that she needs help getting dressed—and once had to have her hair and makeup done while she was passed out.
- Tom Cruise: He's so vigilant about rules and cleanliness, he didn't even let then-wife Katie Holmes use his private gym, one worker said.
- Britney Spears: Workers reported finding a bunch of sex toys in a nightstand drawer ... and a bunch of half-eaten burgers, fries, and cookies under her bed.
Click for the full list
- Miley Cyrus: She reportedly never bothered to train her dogs, who "poop and pee at will in the house," one staffer has said. Of course, Miley had her employees clean up the messes.
- Bruce Springsteen: He reportedly "hits on [female staffers] constantly," according to one worker.
- Martha Stewart: She's reportedly not a fan of the signature red bottoms of Louboutin shoes, so she made staffers blacken hers with a Sharpie marker.
- Johnny Depp: Staffers say in real life, he acts a lot like his movie characters, loving to dress up in costumes—including high heels and dresses.
- Madonna: She reportedly demanded all of her household staffers follow a macrobiotic diet; an assistant also says the Material Girl asked her to fetch water at least six times per night.
, including a celebrity who has no trouble walking around her staffers naked and another whose husband is like "the Energizer Bunny when it comes to sex." (Read more Christina Aguilera