Private boxes are great on game day, and sports clubs are taking it to the next level, giving well-heeled fans super-sumptuous treatment—in return for deluxe bucks. Forbes rundowns some of the priciest stadium suites:
- Yankee Stadium’s Legend Suites: $2,500 per front row seat per game, or $1 million for a 5-year contract
- Nationals Parks Washington Suites: $400,000-plus per year, private porch included
- Center Court Skyview Suites at Wimbledon’s All England Lawn Tennis Club: $2,500-$7,500 per day includes a butler, balcony, and Center Court seats
- Riviera Pools Pavilion at Phoenix’s Chase Field: $6,500 per game nabs you a pool and hot tub
- Platinum Executive Suites at Toronto’s Air Canada Centre: up to $465,000 per year gets you gourmet catering and cherry wood interiors.
To see the full list, click the link below. (Read more Yankee Stadium