Retailers including Sears, Kmart, and Target are kicking off holiday sales early this year as a report finds more shoppers plan to spread out their purchases, reports USA Today. Then there are those hoping to draw the Black Friday crowds. Though Nov. 24 is still weeks away, these retailers are already hyping their best deals of the season. Here are some to note:
- Best Buy is offering what ZDNet calls "the lowest price for a PC we've seen so far among Black Friday deals," with a Samsung Chromebook and Lenovo IdeaPad each offered for $99.99 as doorbuster specials. ZDNet lists tons of Best Buy deals on other PCs and tablets.
- Prefer a Mac? Apple is offering $200 off the 13.3-inch MacBook Air on Thanksgiving and $250 off MacBook Pro models throughout the Black Friday weekend.
- CNET rounds up some of Costco's best Black Friday sales, including $179.99 for a two-pack of Google Home speakers, $100 for a Fitbit Charge 2, and $190 for a Sony PlayStation 4.
- Staples is offering $300 off a HP Pavilion 15 laptop, $200 off a 14-inch Lenovo Flex 5 2-in-1 laptop, and $100 off a 10.1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A; Amazon Echo devices will also be on sale, according to the Verge.
- Forbes notes Target will offer a Google Home Mini for $29 plus a $10 Target gift card. Other great deals: a GoPro HERO5 Black for $349.99 plus a bonus $50 gift card, as well as a free $250 gift card with the purchase and activation of an Apple iPhone 8 or 8 Plus.
(Read more Black Friday