Great music can inspire, but even the greats have thought up some atrocious lyrics. NME mines these gems:
- "What else could I say? Everyone is gay." (Nirvana, All Apologies)
- "I met a girl. She asked me my name. I told her what it was." (Razorlight, Somewhere Else)
- "Give me some milk—or else go home." (Bob Dylan, Ballad of a Thin Man)
- "Can't forget to stay real. To me it's like breathing." (Jennifer Lopez, Jenny From The Block)
- "I fell in love with a slit-eyed lady." (Rod Stewart, Every Picture Tells a Story)
- "The sea was very rough, it made me feel sick. But I like that kind of stuff, it beats arithmetic." (New Order, Slow Jam)
- "Girl you look just like my car. I wanna wax it." (R. Kelly, You Remind Me of Something)
- "Oh babe, I wanna put my log in your fireplace." (Kiss, Burn Bitch Burn).
Click through below for more from Johnny Sharp's Crap Lyrics.
(Read more entertainment