X

Melina Kanakaredes Bails on CSI: NY

Surprise move comes days before shooting starts on Season 7
By M. Morris,  Newser Staff
Posted Jul 12, 2010 6:32 PM CDT

(Newser) – In an unexpected move just days before CSI: NY begins shooting its seventh season, co-star Melina Kanakaredes said today she'll leave the case of the CBS crime procedural. "We hoped Melina would return to CSI: NY for another season, but we respect her decision to move on," the network said in a statement, seemingly indicating negotiations had been ongoing. The show is the lowest-rated show in the CSI family and is moving to Friday this fall, which bodes ill for its prospects, New York notes.
(Read more Melina Kanakaredes stories.)

We use cookies. By Clicking "OK" or any content on this site, you agree to allow cookies to be placed. Read more in our privacy policy.
Get the news faster.
Tap to install our app.
X