The story of Ronni Chasen's unsolved murder continues to get stranger, but it's not the only Hollywood murder involving a culprit who has yet to be caught. The Daily Beast lists 13 more:
- Tupac Shakur and the Notorious BIG: Both rappers were victims of drive-by shootings within six months of one another. Did someone take revenge on Biggie for ordering a hit on Tupac, or is something else to blame?
- Elizabeth Short: The aspiring actress, nicknamed the "Black Dahlia," was found mutilated in Los Angeles. Her murder was never solved, but it was made into a 2006 movie.
- Natalie Wood: The former child actress, who had quite a few high-profile relationships, allegedly slipped and fell into the water, possibly while drunk. Or was it murder?
- Virginia Rappe: The young actress was allegedly killed by a 350-pound silent movie star, Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle, during a sex assault. But Arbuckle was never convicted.
- Jack Nance: The actor died after somehow hitting his head—he told friends he was punched by two young Hispanic men outside a doughnut store, but some assume he got drunk and hit his own head. He died of a subdural hematoma.
- William Desmond Taylor: The silent film director was found shot behind his home. Some suspect cocaine dealers; others suspect it had something to do with jealousy over his relationship with comedian Mabel Normand; or it could have been a case of unrequited love.
for the complete list or here
for the latest on Chasen. (Read more unsolved crimes