Some celebrity couples are so famous they get a couple nickname—anyone remember Bennifer?—but the 14 rounded up by YourTango are so below the radar, you may not even have realized they were married (or practically married). A sampling:
- Vincent Kartheiser and Alexis Bledel: They played doomed lovers in Mad Men; in real life, they wed in June.
- Jennifer Grey and Clark Gregg: The Dirty Dancing star and the Iron Man star have been married since 2001 and have a daughter together.
- Maya Rudolph and Paul Thomas Anderson: OK, so they're not officially married, but the SNL star and the director have been partners for a long time and they have children together.
- Michael Emerson and Carrie Preston: They've starred together in Lost, Person of Interest, and other projects, and they're married in real life.
- David Cross and Amber Tamblyn: The comedian and Arrested Development star married the House star in 2012 after several years of dating.
- Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet: Momoa, who played Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones, has been married to the Cosby Show star since 2007.
- Danny Elfman and Bridget Fonda: The actress and the composer got married in 2003.
Click for the complete list
. (Read more Alexis Bledel