Hollywood crowned the Coen brothers' No Country for Old Men with four Oscars tonight, including best picture, best direction, and best adapted screenplay, the Los Angeles Times reports. Javier Bardem won best supporting actor for his role as the film's ice-cold assassin. Daniel Day-Lewis scored best actor prize for There Will Be Blood, and a stunned, tearful Marion Cotillard won for best actress in La Vie en Rose.
Tonight's other winners include:
- Best Supporting Actress: Tilda Swinton, Michael Clayton
- Best Original Script: Juno
- Best Cinematography: There Will Be Blood
- Best Original Song: "Falling Slowly" from Once
- Best Animated Film: Ratatouille
To see who else scored Oscar gold, click on the links below. (Read more Hollywood