Inspiring melodies and tongue-twisting rhymes may issue from their pipes, but for some rockers the sound passes through a terrifying portal. Blender inspects the 10 worst sets of teeth in music, starting with the bottom of the barrel.
- Pogues frontman Shane McGowan's utterly decomposed dents
- Amy Winehouse's missing canine
- Young David Bowie, pre-American makeover
- Trick Daddy's gold grill; more like precious dentures
- Clash guitarist Mick Jones' unfortunately authentic British chompers
- Jewel's snaggle tooth; a yodeling aid, perhaps?
- Madonna and her signature gap, though it's worked for 20 years
- Houston MC (and jeweler!) Paul Wall's gold grill
- Thom Yorke's crooked teeth (hey, he looks better than Johnny Greenwood)
- Keith Richards' missing molars
(Read more musician