Celebrities aren't perfect—some of them are colorblind, and Ranker lists 21. A sampling:
- Paul Newman: The late actor had to give up his dream of being a pilot due to color blindness.
- Mark Zuckerberg: He's red-green colorblind, and reportedly picked blue for Facebook's logo because it's the color that looks richest to him.
- Howie Mandel: "I'm colorblind," he once revealed, "so when I make a choice, I'm told that it clashes."
- Bing Crosby: He got green and blue confused.
- Fred Rogers: Mr. Rogers was red-green colorblind.
- Rutger Hauer: The actor to give up his dream of being a sailor due to color blindness.
- John Kay: The Steppenwolf frontman has revealed, "I'm totally colorblind, which means that my world is black and white and gray."
Click for the complete list, which includes a few politicians
. (Read more colorblindness