Thanks to cell phone cameras, celebrities are photographed and videoed stumbling out of Hollywood restaurants and clubs after having a few too many margaritas on a near-regular basis. However, in a few instances, wasted celebrities make a spectacle of themselves in some very peculiar ways:
- Shia LaBeouf: In an infamous set of paparazzi photos, the actor was caught chasing a homeless man, who had a McDonald's bag, through Times Square in 2014. He later blamed the incident on a "lot of whisky."
- Robert Downey Jr.: Nowadays the Iron Man actor is sober, but, back in 1996, at the height of his addiction, he was drunk and high when he was arrested for falling asleep at a neighbor's house. He apparently had mistaken it for his own.
- Jennifer Lawrence: Et tu, JLaw? The actress was reportedly so wasted after the 2014 Oscars that even Miley Cyrus judged her. She reportedly puked outside of a Madonna-hosted party on a porch, which led Cyrus to quip, "Get it together."
- Reese Witherspoon: When Witherspoon's husband, Jim Toth, was arrested for DUI in 2013, the actress could have quietly sat in the car and not made headline news. But, buzzed herself, Witherspoon decided to defiantly argue with the arresting officer and even had the gall to ask him, "Do you know my name?" She ended up arrested herself.
- Scott Disick: The reality star is no stranger to drunken antics. On various episodes of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, an inebriated Disick can been seen urinating in a trash can and trying to shove a $100 bill down a waiter's throat.
Click for 21 more instances of drunk celebrities behaving badly. (Read more celebrities stories.)