Sure, we like seeing pictures of chic, perfectly styled celebrities. But the worst-dressed fashion misses are way more fun. The Los Angeles Times' Elizabeth Snead snarks on her least favorite looks of the year:
- Sarah Jessica Parker's "fashion nut case" acorn hat at the SATC premiere
- Janet Jackson's "blow-up robot doll" outfit, worn during her "Rock Witchu" tour
- Katy Perry's red carpet Betty Boop look: satin tap pants
- Madonna's "artificial-turf minidress"
- Kate Hudson's cap sleeves: "how these pregnancy Web rumors get started"
- Jennifer Love Hewitt's skinny jeans-under-stiff yellow dress combo
- And, controversially, Michella Obama's "shockingly unflattering black widow spider election night frock"
Click the link below for the entire list of disasters.
(Read more fashion