Wondering what you’ve missed so far from Fashion Week? We’ve rounded up five trends to keep your eye on—check out examples of each in the gallery:
- Wearability: Designers from Derek Lam and Vera Wang to, yes, even Marc Jacobs and Rodarte are offering clothes the average person might actually wear, reports the Wall Street Journal.
- Comedic interlude: Models are falling.
- Celebrities: The Olsen twins are a constant presence, but this year Kim Kardashian joins the ranks of celebrity designers, notes the AP.
- Hair: It’s big. Really big. Especially at shows by Ruffian, Behnaz Sarafpour, and Catherine Malandrino, New York reports.
- Winter beachwear: The New York Daily News points to VPL by Victoria Bartlett’s odd “sweater-kini.”
(Read more Fashion Week