The Us Weekly-buying public wants to know every tidbit a celeb will dish. But after reading these gems, which Maxim pulled straight from the pages of 31 celebs' autobiographies, you'll likely be crying, "No more!"
- Kenny Loggins: “I want to let your love open me like an envelope. I want to taste your breath. To drink you. To make love without birth control..."
- Vanna White: “Sure, it’s not the most intellectually challenging job in the world—but it is hard work…Once, while turning the letters in the middle of a round, my belt broke and nearly fell off, but I held on to it and kept flipping those panels.”
- Andre Agassi: “Warming up before the match, I pray. Not for a win, but for my hairpiece to stay on.”
- Sylvester Stallone: “Have you ever talked to your muscles? As you bring up the dumbbells, say ‘Grow!’ It’s what I call ‘body dialogue,’ where I actually converse with certain parts of my body.”
- Jose Canseco: "When most fans thought of me, they didn’t think of me playing baseball; they thought, 'He’s dating Madonna,' or, 'He’s got a great ass.'"
For the complete list, including raunchy tidbits from Lisa Rinna and Janice Dickinson, click here
. (Read more celebrities