If you have the money to trick out your house with a private waterpark, three bomb shelters, your own runway, or a baseball diamond…why wouldn’t you? The Frisky lists the nine most ridiculous celebrity mansions:
- Bill Gates: If you stay at his place, you get a chip so that every room you walk into will adjust to your preferred temperature.
- John Travolta: He has a Boeing—and a 7,500-foot private runway so that he can park it right up against his house—at his vacation home.
- Donald Trump: In addition to those three bomb shelters, the Donald also has a 29-foot marble dining room table…and his own 20,000-square-foot ballroom.
- Jerry Seinfeld: Some people spend $200,000 on an entire house…Seinfeld spends that much, per year, on vacation home property taxes. (Oh, and did we mention the baseball diamond?)
- Mariah Carey: Her Manhattan triplex has a closet capable of holding 1,000 pairs of shoes.
For the complete list—including the diva whose private waterpark once caused a local water shortage—click here
. (Read more Bill Gates