Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
The Coronavirus Pandemic
Confirmed US cases: 3,407,798+ »
Read our complete coverage here »
Podcaster Joe Rogan Under Fire for Old Video
Rogan laughed as a comedian boasted about coercing women into sex
- Joe Rogan was laughing then—not sure he is now. The podcaster is under fire after a video emerged of him laughing while a comedian boasted about coercing women into giving oral sex, the
New York Post
reports. In the 2011 video of Rogan's podcast,
The Joe Rogan Experience
A Big Podcaster Just Struck a Deal for 9 Figures
Joe Rogan's show is moving exclusively to Spotify for a reported $100M
- Joe Rogan has one of the most popular podcasts in the world, and
figures he made about $30 million last year off it. That was enough to make him the highest-paid podcaster of 2019, but Rogan is now getting a very large raise. The
Joe Rogan Experience
Snowden: I Looked for Government Proof of Aliens, Found None
NSA leaker talks to Joe Rogan
- Extraterrestrial enthusiasts may be disappointed to hear Edward Snowden's official take on the matter: The infamous NSA leaker doesn't think the government is hiding evidence of extraterrestrial life. While he was a contractor at the National Security Agency, "I had ridiculous access to the networks of the...
Musk Puffed on a Joint. Now, Consequences
NASA to conduct safety review of SpaceX, Boeing: 'WaPo'
- NASA will embark next year on a months-long investigation into SpaceX and Boeing to "ensure the companies are meeting NASA's requirements for workplace safety, including the adherence to a drug-free environment." Those final words are key. Though a safety review of companies enlisted to carry NASA astronauts...
Elon Musk's 'Jarring' Move: Taking Puff of Joint on Video
Says his brain is like a 'never-ending explosion' in Joe Rogan podcast
- Elon Musk has a word of caution for anyone who envies his lifestyle. "I don't think you'd necessarily want to be me," he told podcaster Joe Rogan in an interview that lasted more than two hours. "I don't think people would like it that...
Anheuser-Busch to UFC: Enough With the Homophobia
Sponsor cites concern over 'certain remarks' made by athletes
- After a series of sexist and homophobic comments from Ultimate Fighting Championship competitors, sponsor Anheuser-Busch has had it. The company issued a warning to the UFC over "certain remarks made by some of its fighters," says a spokesman. "If the incidents continue, we will act." Advocacy...
Popular on Newser
In Rural Oregon, a 'Last Resort' for Conservative Residents
MythBusters Co-Host Dead at 49
Dancing With the Stars Ousts Host After 15 Years
Influencer, 24, and Her Unborn Baby Die Suddenly
A 'Brutal Loss' for Loughlin on House Sale
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.