Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Mike Lindell Rips Into
'Absolutely Disgusting' Walmart
Jun 18, 2022 10:45 AM CDT
Mike Lindell Rips Into 'Absolutely Disgusting' Walmart
MyPillow CEO isn't happy that retailer has yanked his company's products off store shelves
- If you're looking for a new pillow at Walmart, you won't find one particular brand anymore on the shelves. The retailer says it has removed all MyPillow products—which include not only pillows, but also sheets, towels, and mattresses—from its brick-and-mortar stores, though a spokesperson tells the...
Feb 17, 2022 11:14 AM CST
Report: MyPillow CEO Couldn't Enter Canada With Pillows
After truck with 10K pillows refused entry, Mike Lindell says he'll drop them by parachute
- It started with an announcement over the weekend. "All of our employees are busy making pillows right now for the truckers in Canada," MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell declared on Saturday, relaying his plans to try to get his company's wares through to those protesting anti-vaccine mandates and...
MyPillow CEO Says He
Was Attacked at Hotel
Aug 13, 2021 6:37 AM CDT
MyPillow CEO Says He Was Attacked at Hotel
Mike Lindell's 'cyber symposium' was a bust
- MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he was attacked Wednesday night at a hotel in South Dakota, where he has been holding a three-day "cyber symposium" on his election fraud claims. "I’m OK. It hurts a little bit," Lindell told attendees at the Sioux Falls event Thursday...
Lindell's Latest Dispute Is With
Network That Helped Make Him
Jul 30, 2021 7:00 AM CDT
Lindell's Latest Dispute Is With Network That Helped Make Him
MyPillow CEO says he's pulling ads from Fox after he claims it wouldn't air commercial
- Mike Lindell says he has proof the presidency was stolen from Donald Trump in 2020, and next month he's set to livestream a cyber symposium that will allegedly present said proof. It's his commercial promoting the event, however, that's at the center of a dispute with Fox...
MyPillow Founder 'Very Happy'
to Be Sued for $1.3B
Feb 22, 2021 7:44 AM CST
MyPillow Founder 'Very Happy' to Be Sued for $1.3B
Dominion Voting Systems goes after Mike Lindell, too
- "Please sue me," Mike Lindell said in January. On Monday, Dominion Voting Systems obliged in a big way, filing a $1.3 billion defamation suit against the founder of MyPillow, reports
. The staunch ally of former President Trump has kept up his allegations that Dominion rigged its...
to Compete With
Feb 4, 2021 5:55 PM CST
Parkland Survivor to Compete With Trump Supporter
David Hogg launches a company to take on Mike Lindell and MyPillow
- A survivor of the Parkland, Florida, high school shooting in 2018 is going after a Trump supporter on his own playing field. David Hogg announced Thursday that he's launching a company to compete with MyPillow, Axios reports. That company's chief executive is Mike Lindell, who insists the presidential...
Newsmax Anchor Walks Off Set
During Mike Lindell Interview
Feb 3, 2021 6:44 AM CST
Newsmax Anchor Walks Off Set During Mike Lindell Interview
Bob Sellers gets fed up as Lindell continues to make false claims of election fraud
- Even the Trump-friendly Newsmax has apparently had it with Mike Lindell, or at least one of its anchors has. The MyPillow CEO, who continues to insist the presidential election was stolen from Donald Trump, was interviewed on the right-wing cable network Tuesday and, in what
refers to as...
Twitter Boots MyPillow's
for 'Ban Evasion'
Feb 2, 2021 6:10 PM CST
Twitter Boots MyPillow's Corporate Account for 'Ban Evasion'
Lindell used company's account to tell Twitter CEO he should be in prison
- MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell tried to use the company account to get around his ban from Twitter—and ended up getting the company account banned as well. A Twitter spokesperson tells Mashable that the MyPillow corporate account "was permanently suspended for violating our ban evasion policy." Lindell, who...
Twitter Boots MyPillow CEO
Jan 26, 2021 5:01 AM CST
Twitter Boots MyPillow CEO
Mike Lindell, considering a gubernatorial bid, is off the platform for good
- Twitter has banned My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell—for good. A rep for the social media platform confirmed late Monday that Lindell's account had been permanently suspended "for repeated violations of our civic integrity policy." That policy was buffed up after the Jan. 6 riot at the...
Dominion Voting Systems
to MyPillow CEO: Stop It
Jan 19, 2021 3:30 AM CST
Dominion Voting Systems to MyPillow CEO: Stop It
Voting machine company threatens to sue Mike Lindell
- The MyPillow founder is now tied up in the Dominion Voting Systems drama. Dominion has officially warned Mike Lindell that it will quite likely be suing him as Trump allies continue to falsely claim that the company's voting machines were rigged to flip votes from President Trump to Joe...
MyPillow CEO Visits WH, Brings
Notes Hinting at 'Martial Law'
Jan 16, 2021 8:15 AM CST
MyPillow CEO Visits WH, Brings Notes Hinting at 'Martial Law'
Photographer's snapshot of Mike Lindell's paperwork offered up some very interesting tidbits
- The MyPillow guy hinting at martial law? That's apparently how it looked after a visit by Mike Lindell to the White House on Friday, when a
photographer caught a shot of the CEO's notes as he entered the West Wing. Jabin Botsford was the one who...
Surprise Face at Virus Presser
May Soon Enter Political Arena
Mar 31, 2020 7:47 AM CDT
Surprise Face at Virus Presser May Soon Enter Political Arena
Source says Trump is encouraging MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell to run for governor of Minnesota
- His company's ads proliferate on Fox News . Now, Mike Lindell, CEO of the MyPillow manufacturing company based in Minnesota, may be getting a push into politics from none other than the president of the United States. Lindell spoke at Trump's coronavirus briefing Monday and immediately caused a stir,...
Popular on Newser
Musk Kicks Kanye West Off Twitter
Freak Wave Slams Cruise Ship, Claims Life of Passenger
NYC Job Will Pay Up to $170K, but It's a 'Daunting' One
Cops: Woman Shut Off Roomie's Ventilator Because Sound Bothered Her
Warnock Leads, Obama Mocks, but Walker Stays Close
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.