Need a wedding singer? Well, if you have the cash, maybe you can hire one of these celebrities rounded up by ETOnline, all of whom have performed at weddings:
- John Legend: Sang "All of Me" at Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade's wedding this year.
- Andrea Bocelli: The Italian tenor sang at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding in Florence this year.
- Stevie Nicks: She performed at Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo's wedding this year, and she and Levine even sang together at the reception.
- Usher: He performed at Michael Jordan and Yvette Prieto's wedding last year.
- Robin Thicke: He also sang at Michael Jordan's wedding, and performed the first dance song for Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries.
Click for the complete list of nine, including one singer who earned $1.8 million for her performance
. (Read more John Legend