Our favorite music speaks volumes about who we are, according to a new psychological study. It turns out that Indie fans are miserable, and metal heads act a lot like classical music lovers. The Independent breaks down personalities by genre:
- Indie: Low self-esteem and lazy, not to mention selfish and unkind.
- Rock: Hard-working and creative, but also unfriendly and hardly generous.
- Blues: Think well of themselves, comfortable, creative, and outgoing.
- Classical and Heavy Metal: Shy but creative, with a healthy self-esteem.
- Reggae: Lazy but giving, nice, extroverted, and creative.
To see more musical types, click on the link below. (Read more lists