Sebastian Beaumont, the author of Thirteen, offers his list of books that "blur the boundaries of consensus 'reality' and psychological reality."
- Journey to the East, Hermann Hesse
- Le Grand Meaulnes, Henri Alain-Fournier
- Fight Club, Chuck Palahnuik
- Vurt, Jeff Noon
- Steppenwolf, Hermann Hesse
- Children of Violence Quintet, Doris Lessing
- 2001: A Space Odyssey, Arthur C. Clarke
- Slaughterhouse 5, Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- Glamorama, Brett Easton Ellis
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Robert Pirsig
(Read more book